Colombiana sex drive dating Free dirty chatting quick easy
- brides russian dating club
- Online webcam chat with sexy girls for free no creditcard needed
- Chattanooga adult new years party
- Sex chat apps for android
- Free chat with horny girl bo credit card or membership
Nomadic hunter-gatherer tribes at the El Abra, Tibitó and Tequendama sites near present-day Bogotá traded with one another and with other cultures from the Magdalena River Valley.
Between 50 BCE, hunter-gatherer tribes transitioned to agrarian societies; fixed settlements were established, and pottery appeared.
The oldest archaeological finds are from the Pubenza and El Totumo sites in the Magdalena Valley 100 kilometres (62 mi) southwest of Bogotá.
These sites date from the Paleoindian period (18,000–8000 BCE).
At Puerto Hormiga and other sites, traces from the Archaic Period (~8000–2000 BCE) have been found.